Wow...A Year in Review!


I can’t believe it has been a year since I have been here. I am sorry about that! A lot has happened this year so I will try to give a quick rundown of what has happened since I last posted.

1) I found out I was pregnant just days after I last blogged! On November 13th, I gave birth to the most beautiful little girl, Juliet! She was 8 lbs 2 oz and 20 inches long with a head full of dark hair. She is my third little girl and I am so in love!

2) We have moved 2 times since I posted and I am happy we have moved. We live in a better place now, although I miss the smaller town.

3) My husband and I are both in school still. He is going for accounting. I am unsure and think I may just finish my AA degree and focus on my kids.

4) We finally have a vehicle! In June we got a 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan and we absolutely love it. We went without any vehicle for several years so this is a nice luxury for us.

5) We are still homeschooling Katie and going strong! We pulled Ashlee out of school and started homeschooling her this January. She is doing excellent at home!

6) Katie is now 6 years old! She has grown so much and just doing amazing. She is learning to read and I am shocked at how well she is doing. Her outbursts are getting better and don’t happen as often. She still has her moments but things are much better. Still no official diagnosis and I gave up for the time being. She was diagnosed with a cognitive disorder and developmental disorder, but that doesn’t say too much. The doctor believes she may also have an anxiety disorder as well as asperger’s. That wasn’t formally diagnosed though.

7) Ashlee will be 10 years old next month! She is now homeschooled and catching up academically. She is doing wonderful and turning into a lovely little lady. She is learning to play the violin and currently reading Chronicles of Narnia series (and completely addicted). She graduated out of speech therapy in December!

8) We started an Avon business and I hope to make a little extra money to help out with bills and such. I am holding monthly raffles as well. For every purchase of $10 or more, the person is entered to win a product (March’s prize is worth $28). Every $10 equals one entry so a $50 purchase is 5 entries. I am hoping this will help jump start my business a bit.

9) Life is great! I can’t say enough great things about my life and my family. We are now a family of 5 and I love every minute of it. God is great!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment